) is located in the city of Birmingham,
and is open every day from the hours of 2pm-6am.
The casino features ten slots (better known as fruit machines in the UK and Ireland) and sixteen table games.
The casino has a cafe / restaurant serving both hot snacks and full meals, available both to players and non-playing visitors.
- Cheque Cashing / Check cashing (Can be used here by members and their visitors upon production of valid identification)
- Casino evening Dress Code is Smart Casual (no ripped jeans, no white trainers)
- Casino Education and Jobs Training facilities (Training and Demo tables available for Roulette, Blackjack and Casino Stud Poker)
- International airport close by (Birmingham, 15 km)
- In line with new UK law (introduced 2007) the whole facility is now non-smoking
- Car and Vehicle Parking (Secure covered car park is free of charge and is situated in the multi-storey car park at the rear of the Club.)
- TVs (There are satellite and flatscreen digital TVs available in all areas)
We at 1st-Casinos maintain a full and up to date list of all UK casino sites. We are dedicated to land-based casinos only and so can offer you a full and professional service. Bricks and Mortar casinos are our business. We are independent and do not own any stake in any casino group. If you are aware of any errors in these details then please contact us and we will correct it immediately.